Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No Cupcakes for October... :((

Hi there everyone!
First of all, I hope that it is still not too late to wish everyone- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin..
So sorry for this late shout out.
Been out of internet connection until 5th of Raya, and then too busy with last week's orders, and last but not least, too busy going in and out of hospital to visit my grandmother.


Well, other than that, I have another sad announcement to make...
We won't be able to take any orders for Cupcakes for the whole month of October until further notice due to my morning sickness condition.
Have no idea why, but cupcakes orders have made me quite stress for the pass few weeks because of the date and timeline to finish the production of cupcakes.
Therefore, I will need the 1month rest (or maybe more am not too sure) before I am really fit to start on the production again.

BUT, Little Cheesecakes & Brownies will still be available in October.
Please text me instead as I hardly get the chance to go online.
My grandmother is still in the hospital, and I'll be in the hospital most of the day.

Till then, I hope to see you peeps again in the November (hopefully) and please don't be mad at me.. :((

Thank you



xoxo
.shalia.

No comments: