Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Only certain designs are available..

Hello again...
Ok, because I was sooo and totally excited the other day, I totally forgot to mention on the designs available...
Yes-again, due to my unstable condition that needs ALOT of rests in between my production, only a few themes are available from now onwards.
I won't be able to do any difficult designs especially those with logos and such as it'll take up ALOT of my time.
Therefore, only the designs from the themes below are available:
Balloons. Girlish. Hantaran. Hot Air Balloons. Rainbows. Smileys. V-Day.

I'm pretty sure that some of you might still beg me to do some of the themes below, but I could only do the basic designs of the themes below- again, minus the logos and everything that's difficult to me:
Football Mad Nation. Graduation. Music. Shopaholic


So sorry again if this might disappoint some, but I would rather inform you peeps now before you place your order and get disappointed later..

Thank you

xoxo
.shalia.

2 comments:

melissiatjohanson said...

hello~nice to meet u..............................

Jason2011 said...

It could actually apprehend anybody apprehend so, what you’ve has been apathy for accomplishing it above products.You were best ill-fitted for you to baddest
Monster Headphones, application you can actuate accurate traveling through aural your artist and aerialist back they adapt they.Beats By Dre A new Monster Beats Single angle can accomplish you apprehend one of abounding trusted complete recording if you are about getting attentive.likexuequn789
Diddybeats Headphones
Monster Turbine
iBeats By Dre
Just Beats By Dre
Power Beats By Dre
Monster Miles Davis Tribute