Monday, September 22, 2008

TOTALLY FULLY BOOKED!!

Yes, as stated above, am already FULLY BOOKED this whole month.
And yes, it means that I am NOT taking anymore orders for this month and not even next month.
So sorry to disappoint all of you..but I really have no more slots available for me to 'sumbat' -not even a small box. Trust me.
Insyaallah, will meet you guyz again after Raya..
But do visit my blog for any updates on November's available dates OR perhaps some surprises during October if I have some time to steal and make a few boxes of cupcakes! ;)
Anyhow, I had a good September.
Thank you all for supporting me tho I had to leave the cupcakes for 1month in August and again in October.


Till then, Selamat Hari Raya!!
Maaf Zahir & Batin for any wrongdoings



Thank you

No comments: