Monday, September 15, 2008

Announcement

Holla~ I'm back! ;)
But unfortunately, am already fully booked this whole week. :(
And I won't be around again this weekend (am going back to Melaka-again)
Therefore, would really appreciate if you could place your order for next week (22nd.23rd.24th), by this Friday.
Otherwise, will have to reject your orders :((((
Sorry..

Another unfortunate announcement:
I will be closed for the whole month of October as I'll be involved in my brother's wedding preparation as well as my cousin's, and my bestfriend's too!! during that month.
Really9 sorry to disappoint all of you.
Insyaallah, will make it up to you peeps in November (unless another unfortunate event occured; the presence of a new member perhaps? ;p), which I've planned since August!!
But, ohh, do still visit us this October, incase I have some-time to steal and make some cuppies! ;)

Till then,
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Almubarak &
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin
from me & my mom & our other family members involved for any wrongdoings occured while running our business.


Thank you

No comments: